Sunday, April 02, 2006

Let's go!

Buna la toata lumea!
Hello everybody!

Spring is here and I'm happy to be preparing for a new experience, something I've wanted for a long time - a traineeship. It means working and living in another country (a country of my choice out of the 94 possible). All the process is handled by AIESEC - the largest student organisation in the world who's aim is to provide people with life changing experiences in order to fulfil their potential and teach understanding and tolerance between the nations. They're actually doing a great job. I'm an Alumni, I know what I'm talking about!

OK, now that the introduction's been done let me tell you bout this blog and what you'll find in it.
I want this blog to be a relaxed one and to tell the important things about me, my life and the city I live in at the moment - Bucharest.

I want to leave in three months at the most so this offers me plenty of time to make this blog an interesting one.
Enjoy the ride and keep tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home