Monday, June 19, 2006

Cluj








It's time for more posting. Last week I've been to Cluj (8-11 of June). It was my first time in this wonderful city.

We went for the International Film Festival held there. As you can imagine I've seen a lot of films, not nearly as many as I would have liked to, but more than I had seen in quite a while. I would have loved to stay there for the whole two weeks of the Festival see movies all day and party all night, but well...
The films were all so interesting since the directors were young , fearless and ready to experiment.
All in all I had a great time seeing the movies, going to parties, walking around Cluj and meeting old friends.

Cluj is a place where people are not in hurry - they talk slow, they move slow, they're more relaxed and so kind. I loved the city with its great architecture, spirit and atmosphere. I'll definetly go back there sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home