Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Bulgaria













I promised myself I will see at least one new country each year. This is one resolution I've already completed this year. So far - Bulgaria. I've been there for 10 days in vacantion and managed to see most of the important places - Sofia, Bulgaria's best monasterys and caves, Plovdiv, Varna and the beach resorts - Albena, Golden Sands and Balcic.

Here's a brief summary bout Bulgaria in compareson with Romania - Same thing, different language, but more chinease restaurants and stores, more flip-flops, more statues (some of them really interesting), better tourism, less people, worse english (and less spoken). :-) (co-production with Erik;)

The most important thing is that I really enjoyed my vacantion and Bulgaria which has really nice (and green) places and people (thanks Svil and Rumen from AIESEC, thanks Angel from Varna for all your help and big hearts).
See the pictures I've uploaded, but be aware that Bulgaria is a lot more than those images. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home