Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Freelancing - here I come


I'm so very happy! I had to announce this here just for future generations that would need my biography for school papers on great commercial artists of the 21st century. ;)
I've finally got (and successfully completed) my first paid job as an illustrator (did some storyboards for a commercial)!! Yuhuuuu!!! It is not the first time that drawing got me some bucks, though, but surely is the most significant for me. So, I'm now oficially in the freelancing business. At least for 15 seconds...
Storyboards, anyone?


2 Comments:

Blogger Mantas said...

YUPPPYYY!!!!!!!!!!

I'm very happy for you!!! Keep updating the blog;)

Yup, life in Accra is a bit different without you:)

Dalia

5:30 AM  
Blogger This is Dandu said...

thanks dalia! miss ya!!!!

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home