Tuesday, April 04, 2006

every morning...

This is where I work. The brown building. It's an advertising agency that provides media and creative services. The neighbourhood is one of the fancyest in Bucharest - Dorobanti.

I work in the creative department. I am a copywriter. Bout a year or so. This is a great job to have. I love it cause it offers me lots of freedom and diversity. But it had also dissapointed me many times - the people not the job, to be more precise.

Well, this one has its ups and downs just as any other job on the planet. Your every morning's joy really depends on the spirit of the company and its people. People make a place worth the trouble. But we don't have to forget we're also included in that term - "people". Ummm...too bad though that great, positive, motivated, powerful, proffessional and open-minded folks are still rare, even in advertising.

3 Comments:

Blogger acetrump said...

cool building. I can see you :)

10:31 AM  
Blogger This is Dandu said...

ohhhh...superpowers! Now we're talkin' :)

2:04 PM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

So do you still work in advertising? I knew there was a reason I liked you (or maybe felt sorry for you). ;-)

I owned an ad agency here in Dallas for several years. I worked as an art director, then a creative director. How bout that?

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home