Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Self publishing fair in Bucharest







I was there. The great thing about it is that I was more than a visitor - I had a book presented. Yupeeee!

It was a coloured big book with some of my illustrations and attempts of involving the audience - with stickers to stick and drawings that they were supposed to make themselves. I'm happy it all had a positive response and people actually made some drawings and even a story when sticking the little stickes I had prepared.
Thanks D and Adriana for coming with me at this thing. :)

Now that I had my moment I have to mention that there were so many other wonderful and creative books. As the organisers mentioned they would've liked this fair to be dedicated to all creative mediums, but it only covered the printing side for now. See the pictures to have an idea of how things looked around there.

4 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

hey, it wasn't for pleasure, you know...it was for you to remember and repay us when you get all rish and famous :))))))))))))))))))))

3:40 AM  
Blogger This is Dandu said...

oh...ok, I just hope I'll still have my memory intact when I'll be 70! :)

9:01 AM  
Blogger diana said...

you'd better, girl ! :))))

5:04 AM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Congrats! I would love to see your book.

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home