Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The weekend



































































After a German Party on Friday and a shopping day on Saturday, came beach (Kokorobite BEach to be more precise) and eating lobsters on Sunday. I've documented the preparing lobsters process - long one, but with extremely tasty results. Too much work for too little reward, though. I'm not complaining cause Farah (one of our new friends we've met on Friday's party) did most of the work. Thx Farah! :)
PS: Someone told me they're shrimps. Weeeeeell, I like calling them lobsters, whatever they are. :-P

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger nigora said...

Hello,

my name is Nigora and I am from AIESEC LUND (Sweden)

I am an OGX, so as you know my main responsibility to privide Aiesec towards people.

I was reading your blog and found it very interesting. Are you on the traineership right now? Or you have already completed it ??

I have one idea, and you just let me know if you agree or not - I have a contact with the local newspaper here in Lund and asked them if they
would be interested to publish some posts of webblog of a person who is doing a traineership or who has already done it. It would be a great tool to expand a knowledge about Aiesec
and make an interesting article in this magazine.

I was just wondering if you would agree that some posts of your blog were published. Let me know what you think!

Nigora

4:13 PM  
Blogger This is Dandu said...

Hey Nigora! I'm still in my traineeship - half of it today. ;-)
I will be more than happy to share my experience with even more people and I'm flattered you find the stuff here interesting. But do please let me review what you want to publish first. Write me on my e-mail address so we can continue talking. Thx :)

1:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ce tare! Felicitari doamna scriitor!:)

12:12 AM  
Blogger erik said...

de fabt ei sunt amandoua - shrimp si lobster. the green creatures are lobsers and the red gratar chistii sunt shrimp (sau "prawns" daca vrei sa vorbesti ca cineva cu ceva in fundului, adica din uk)

:) pups

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home