Friday, March 21, 2008

Cairo




Hello everyone! It's been a while. Again. Anyways, the story goes like this - I have a lot of things to post about Dubai - new impressions, beach getaway, the awesome snorkeling session in Fujairah, but in the meantime I will be posting about Cairo.

Yup, I'm in Cairo for work purposes. It's my first work trip actually. Like ever. Although I won't have too much time to go sightseeing, I hope that I least get to see the pyramids.

So I will be here between 21st of March – 2nd of April with loads of work to do. Here are the first pics of Cairo I’ve taken from my hotel room. I'm staying at Royal Marshal hotel (aka Royal Crown Hotel), but let me tell you there is nothing royal about it. That's Ok cause I do have a nice view from my room. And wireless connection. :)


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home