Sunday, April 09, 2006

Big buildings ask for big ads

The outdoor activity in Bucharest is pretty intense, as you may notice in the pics.
The big buildings uptown are covered in ads - none of them really standing out of the crowd, though. Getting people's atention with this medium here it's even harder when we all got so used to see the same stuff, in the same places, having the same shape and saying things in the same way. It all looks like a huge bad exhibition if you ask me.
I know, I have my part of balme working as well in this fucked up industry of advertising. But hey, I'm a mindfucker still in training! Have a little patience!
Peace.




Cocor Store
















Unirea Store

2 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

damn, who dared steal my name for spam comment?

2:40 PM  
Blogger This is Dandu said...

Hm? That wasn't you? I haven't even noticed! I though a spam guru kidnaped you and washed your brain! I was just about to come and save you...Oh, well..I'll get back to my boring existence now!

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home