Thursday, June 29, 2006

Summer weekend



Here's a post bout my last weekend just few days before my next :)
I finnaly got to go to the Zoo. Yuhooo!

Sooo...just a quick review of that afternoon. The chimp looked really depressed, the bears were annoyed, the lion put up a show (that we kinda missed), the snake had hiccups, the fish were kissing or fighting - not sure, the lamas were having a little bit of a conference and the ratoons were so cute (and sometimes stupid) playing with each other.
I forgot to tell you bout the elephant. I think he/she was intoxicated with the mici smell. For those of you who don't know what mici are - they're a sort of traditional grilled meat balls that are usually served with cold beer. Yeap...and the elephant's cage is the closest one to the terasas at the entrance in the Zoo that sell that kind of treat. And what a treat that was - we couldn't help ourselves not tasting the mici. What we're hoping for is that the elephant didn't have any brother right before we came. :)
I regret not taking my camera home so I did not have the chance to take photos. Good thing Google had some. :)

That's about what happend in one half of the weekend. The other one we spent in Snagov. Nop, we didn't go to the monastery where Vlad Tepes "rests in peace". In return we went to a swimming pool and cooled off. There's always a next time, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home