Friday, December 15, 2006

Christ Embasy

Yesterday I passed by " Christ Embassy" while in the car. So if you wanna go to heaven, that's where you get the visa from. Forms available after death. Interviews now and forever. :-)

PS: As you probably figured out if you read some of the last posts, The Ghanaian society is a very religious one - they have a lot of churches, missions, preaching sessions, healing seassions, they go to church every Sunday and everyone believes in God. Yeaaaah...not an ideal place for a non-religious person like me. :-P
They are also a very tolerant nation in what concerns other religions or non-religions. Hihi :-)
I haven't yet been to a Sunday service, but hopefully this weekend I will go to a "baby outdooring" - the naming and showing of a new born child - to see and understand more of the culture. If I do that, I only have a wedding to go to and I've covered all the important stages of life - birth, marriage and death. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home