Monday, December 04, 2006

people co and people bra ;-)


OK, so I'm the only trainee at my company. Feels lonely a bit, but now I'm even more special. Muhahahaha. :) Tobi left on Sunday. Tobi's from Nigeria and has become a good friend in the past 3 months. Good luck with everything and keep on writing on your blog so we know where you're at and whatcha doin!;-)
A traineeship is like a miniature life - people come and go - but in a more compressed period of time. Dalia had an interesting theory about it in one of her old posts. ;-)
Oh, almost forgot one thing that makes me terribly happy - a Romanian gal will join me soon here at my company. Romanian invasion coming soon in Accra - Yuhuuu!!!!So watch out!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Romanian invasion in Accra :P I can't wait for it ;)

9:55 AM  
Blogger This is Dandu said...

hehe- can't wait myself for you to be here! :-)

10:53 AM  
Blogger erik said...

ce crede oamenii acolo cand zic sunt din romania? ei stiu ceva despre romania?

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home