Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas party at Champs


A very important place in every trainee's life(and probably of most obrunis in Accra) is... Champs. And that's where we were last Saturday for their Christmas party.
I'm mentioning this mainly because I wanna brag about winning one of the 3 bottles of red wine. The whole thing was so strange - I said "I want to win a bottle of wine, I want wine" and the next thing, what do you know?! - the elvette (feminine of elves, one of Santa's helpers) picked my name out of all the people in the place. Call it luck, destiny, chance, coincidence, mistake or whatever, but I'm still happy, even now, after we drank the wine which by the way was very very good. I would have also won the Karaoke contest with a prize of 500.000 cedis which is about 50 dollars (to spend inside the bar and restaurant) if I wouldn't have been such a scared chicken and actually sang. Oh well, next time will definitely drink more. ;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home