Sunday, July 01, 2007

How am I? How r u?

Did this test today.
Seems I'm messy, outgoing, open, self revealing, ambivalent about chaos, unpredictable, not good at saving money, social, likes large parties, likes to stand out, risk taker, quick to make friends, does not like to be alone, rash, fame seeking, sarcastic, craves attention, social chameleon, low self control, food lover, not rule conscious, weird, assertive, not a perfectionist, anti-authority, thrill seeker, vain, likes to fit in, reckless, emotionally sensitive, leisurely, trusting.
Not contesting the results. Many are true. Or all at one point or another. :)

PS: Don't know if I should continue with this blog, but I think I will.

1 Comments:

Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Glad you are continuing with the blog! :-)

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home