Sunday, August 12, 2007

Movies

Oook, so I'm taking longer and longer breaks between posts - that must mean I'm busy, right? Well, not exactly, but not inexactly either. These days I fill my days with drawing - I actually get paid to do it for most of the times and watching movies - no, I don't get paid to do this. Yet. :)
So there's been a lot of movies added to my viewed list and I wanted to write them down so I don't forget them...Here it goes with some sort of short comments :)
An Inconvenient truth - scary- we're gonna die soon!!!!!! aaaaaa... i'm jocking, but it's a serious matter that needs to be addressed by each of us
Sicko - I wanna live in France! Oui, oui!
Super size me - crazy guy - love people who dare to make a point no matter what
Thank you for smoking - loved it. once again the games behind the scenes with great dialogue
Fracture - kept me guessing, good movie
1408 - waist of time
The Holiday - boosted me up a bit and depressed me a bit too
Freedom writers - I'm a sucker for movies where people fight to make a change in other people's lives...
Gandhi - All about his life - inspiring movie
Babel - Hmm, could have lived without...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Willie Baronet said...

I had the same reaction to Sicko, let's move to France!! :-)

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home