Monday, January 08, 2007

Go horsy











Cool thing this past weekend - I went horse riding for the first time! Never thought it would happen in Ghana, but it did.
Peruz, my horse was very nice with me although when he saw a fellow horse running towards the stables, he started doing the same thing so all of a sudden the speed increased and the comfort decreased and there I was screaming at the guy in front of me: "What do I do? What do I dooooooooooo....???!!". Following the instructions of pulling the harness worked pretty well and so I eventually calmed down.

Afterwards we enjoyed watching a polo game and getting covered in dust - they do play on the grass, but there were not enough players or something of the sort at that particular moment.

The day ended with plenty of Norwegian salmon, French pate and Romanian wine("Lacrima lui Ovidu" = "The tear of Ovidiu" brand).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home